Meet our Panublix Community Partners! The talented artisans, weavers, and tailors who made your textiles, masks, garments, scarves and more! Interested to be a Panublix partner? Send us a message at m.me/panublix or email email@example.com
- Setup your online presence at Panublix.com and integrate to other e-commerce marketplaces to access nationwide & international markets!
- Have a dedicated digital marketing team to help increase sales and orders for your community.
- Exclusive discounts to raw materials like Philippine cotton, Cotton-Abaca and Cotton-Pineapple blends (in cooperation with the Philippine Textile Research Institute - Regional Yarn Production & Innovation Center in Iloilo).
- Customized enterprise development support, access to finance & digital adoption training program!
- Must be an organized community & a registered enterprise in the Philippines (DOLE Association, Non-profit association, Cooperative, Sole Proprietorship, Corporation, etc) OR registration is in progress.
- Must be engaged in handcraft trade like weaving, artisanal craft, small-scale garment-making, etc.
- Entrepreneurial community leader & management is in place.
- Endorsement from local agencies is recommended (DTI, DOLE DOST, LGU, NCIP, Universities, NGO partners etc).
For more information, send us a message at m.me/panublix or email firstname.lastname@example.org